Anthem dental plans
- Anthem offers a variety of individual and family dental plan options to fit your needs and
budget. These plans include:
- Dental Prime for individuals and families
- Anthem Dental Blue
- Dental Select HMO
- Anthem has one of the largest dental preferred provider organization (PPO) networks in the country. Plus, it works with in-network dentists to get deep discounts for you. By seeing an in-network dentist, you can save an average of 25% to 32% on covered dental services.
Blue View Vision plans
You can add Blue View Vision benefits to your dental plan. These plans feature:
- A broad, convenient group of national providers — Blue View Vision providers include more than 36,000 private practice doctors at over 27,000 locations. This includes online choices through 1-800 CONTACTS® in addition to the nation's leading retail stores like LensCrafters®, Sears Optical®, Target Optical® and JCPenney® Optical.
- A complete picture of your health between your eye doctor and your primary care doctor — when you have a medical plan with us, every time you get care through our network, it becomes part of your health history. With Blue View Vision, your network eye doctor can access your health history information — including patient summaries, diagnoses, lab results and prescriptions. They can also securely share relevant eye health information back to your primary care doctor, while protecting your personal information. This approach helps all of your doctors in the network gain a better understanding of your whole health — leading to better, more holistic care.
- "Add-ons" at no extra charge — factory scratch coating on eyeglass lenses is included at no extra cost. Transitions® and polycarbonate lenses for children younger than 19 can be added at no extra cost.
- Discounts for other "add-ons" — includes Transitions lenses for adults at a fixed price, as well as tiered pricing for premium progressive lenses and premium anti-reflective coatings. This cuts down on your out-of-pocket costs.
- Value-added savings — including 15% to 40% off on unlimited purchases of most extra pairs of eye wear, conventional contact lenses, lens treatments, specialized lenses and various accessories — even after you've used all your covered benefits.